Series A & B
ViNtrol Series A two piece threaded body and Series B bolted body design floating ball valves.
Offering standard materials in ductile iron, carbon and stainless steel construction.
Threaded and grooved end connections. Line Pipe (LP), National Pipe Thread (NPT).
Reduced or Full Ports. Available with a variety of seats, seals. Temperature rating: Up to 400°F/204°C.
1” thru 4” Pressure range up to 5,000 psi**
Designed, Engineered, Assembled & Tested in the USA*
- Back-seated stem is blow out proof and fire safe
- External stem lubrication and vented weather seal
- SS trim for maximum corrosion protection
- Fire-safe design
- Devlon seats are standard for service to 300 F
- Available in both full and reduced port configurations
- Ball includes pressure equalization hole to prevent trapped pressure in the body cavity*
- Standard locking handle to meet safety and security concerns with double locking feature for tank valves
- NACE MR0175
*CONSULT FACTORY, FOR APPLICABLE DESIGNS